What’s available this week (Opening Day!! Thursday April, 18th!) that will make a great Easter Side Dish for your Sycamore Bend Farm Roast Leg of Lamb? How about Brown Butter Radishes? Roasting preserves the radishes’ vibrant color, but also mellows their spicy bite, making a side dish everyone can enjoy! The simple brown butter sauce, a squeeze of lemon juice, and some sea salt make this an easy dish. The radishes can be roasted right alongside the lamb! Recipe thanks to theKitchn.com
- 4 small bunches of radishes, tops removed and halved
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- Juice of 1/2 medium lemon
- Flaky sea salt for serving
- Arrange Rack in middle of oven and heat to 450 Degrees
- Toss radishes with oil and a pinch of salt and pepper on rimmed baking sheet, and arrange cut-side down. Roast until bottoms have browned a little and they are crisp-tender. 10-12 min.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Swirl the pan occasionally until the butter has a nutty aroma and is toasty brown, about 3 minutes. Remove pan from the heat, add the radishes and lemon juice and toss to combine. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.